Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Few Things. . . .

Okay, a few things for your Thursday:

1. Drowning in research papers, which would explain the lack of blog posts this week. I’ve had to work at *night* to keep up, which I try to avoid. Grr.

2. Glad I write under my middle name and that my online students haven’t discovered my blogs. I use way too many fragments and do not complete my thoughts, and sentences are sometimes one word. It’s a “do what I say; not what I do” thing, obviously. Still, you must *know* the rules before you’re allowed to break them.

3. Am plugging away on my WIP. I seem to be doing my best writing between 11 and 1am. Whatever works.

4. My mom bought me a Latin Dance Cardio Workout DVD for Mother’s Day. (How well does she know me?!) Anyway, I did it for the first time yesterday, and Love It. Those peeps can really move, and my entire body hurts today. The best part, though, is that it’s fun. You can even shut the workout off and just keep the music. Because if you *have* to exercise, you should have a great time while doing it.

5. Just received word that if you pre-ordered One Wish on Amazon, your order is on its way (breathes huge sigh of relief).

6. There is a rumor floating around that one of the Debs debuted on the NYT Bestseller list! (SQUEE!) But she hasn’t posted the formal news on her blog, yet, and the new list isn’t up. Looks like you’ll have to wait!

That Is All!

Love,

~Leigh~

No comments: