As always, I am full of randomness. . . .
1. First, I want to post the link to a fabulous review of ONE WISH from Wendy, who made my week not only through her kind words, but by posting her review on Amazon and pushing that one star “Worst Review Ever” off to the side.
2. Speaking of Worst Reviews Ever, I’m featured on the fabulous Alexa Young’s “Worst Review Ever” blog this week. Stop by to comment and vote, and check out some of the other reviews while you’re there.
3. Also, I wanted to send a shout out to the always amazing Cynthia Liu, who hosted an incredible auction/dare to help a Title I School. More than $13,000 dollars was raised! Woot! Congratulations to the winner of my auction, who bid $135 for a critique. I can’t wait to read your work!
4. This week I also learned about Albert Borris, a member of the class of 2k9, who suffered a stroke last year. He’s making great progress, but is still working on his speech and writing. Albert’s debut novel, CRASH INTO ME, which is about a group of suicidal teens who head on a road trip, is now available (and officially on my Must Read list).
Head here for more information about Albert: http://community.livejournal.com/classof2k9/25259.html
And here to order the book: http://www.amazon.com/Crash-into-Me-Albert-Borris/dp/1416974350/ref=sr_1_2?ie=U
We’re rooting for you, Albert!
5. Don’t forget that I’m hosting a contest throughout the month of July! Go here for details: http://leighbrescia.livejournal.com/18881.html
Finally . . . I know a lot of authors post playlists for their novels when they are released, highlighting songs that relate to the book. I don’t have a playlist, but . . .
. . . if I had to assign any song to represent ONE WISH, this is it:
Have a Great Day!