Saturday, August 8, 2009

Shana's Signing!

I know! It’s been too long, but I’ve had a psycho week, I swear. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like it’s going to slow down any time soon. (Deep Breaths.)

The good news?

I finally got to meet Shana Norris today at her book signing in Kinston!

I *loved* SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT and can’t wait to read her newest: TROY HIGH.

(Actually, I’ve already started reading it because I couldn’t bear to stick it in my “stack to be read.” I’m sorry to all of the books that got bumped back, because I’m sucked in already!)

Anyway, Shana is just as adorable and sweet and down to earth in person as she is on her blog (http://www.shananorris.com/) and in her vlogs. We actually met online through NaNoWriMo about two years ago, and we’ve been following each other ever since. It was awesome to finally meet her in person!

Her family was great, too! They all showed up in support. Thanks to her husband, who was our “official photographer,” and a special shout out to Heather, who cracked me up!

It was a great afternoon! Here are a couple of pics:

























And if you haven’t checked it out already, scroll down for Shana’s interview and to read more about TROY HIGH!

Have a great weekend!!

Love,
Leigh

No comments: