Friday, October 30, 2009

So Busy!

I am so, completely busy it’s not even funny. Which, of course, explains my lack of posts lately. Thank God for Debs Interviews.

So that’s my fact. I’m busy. No time to breathe. Some of it is writing-related, most of it is day job-related. And unfortunately, it’s going to stay this way until January. The end of January, probably. Maybe February. January sounds so much better, though.

Because of this, I won’t be able to participate in NaNoWriMo this year. Again! I know! This is the second year in a row. I love NaNoWriMo.

Alas. ‘Twill not happen this year. Maybe next year.

I think I said that last year, though. :)

(reads entry)

I’m so glad my students don’t read my blog (that I know of, anyway). It’s hard to say:

“Do not use fragments. Make sure your sentences are complete and finish your thought.”

when my blog posts are wrought with such nonsense. Do as I say not as I do. :)

I’m busy. That’s a fact. Off to work.

Hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!!

Ugh. An ill attempt at holiday humor. Signing off before I embarrass myself further!

Love,
~Leigh~

No comments: