Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekly Recap

A lot happened this week. . . .

The Newbery and Caldecott winners were bumped from The Today Show so Snooki could plug her book. I don't even know what to say about this.

For a moment, because of some crazy Astrological mix-up, I thought I was destined to be a Taurus for the rest of my life. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just proud to be a Gemini. Turns out the 13th sign does not affect our system, so the signs we were born with remain ours. (insert sigh of relief here)

Finally, some not so great news was released from fellow 2009 Deb L. K. Madigan, author of FLASH BURNOUT and THE MERMAID'S MIRROR. You can read her post here. I hope you'll stop by and give your best wishes if you haven't already.

In conjunction with this, the Debs will post a Super Special Super Sekrit Surprise Announcement very soon.

That is all. . . .

Love,

~Leigh~

No comments: