Monday, March 14, 2011

Movie Marathon Update

So the whole Twilight weekend movie marathon was a huge success. Since I left you on Friday with my head exploding (figuratively, of course), I thought you at least deserved an update. Friday night I watched Twilight. Saturday night was New Moon. Sunday afternoon was Eclipse.

I did a little reading, but no writing. I tried to catch up on some housework, and then enjoyed the warm, spring weekend.

I completely forgot it was Daylight Savings weekend (I guess that's what happens when your head is exploding), so I was thrilled to discover on Saturday night that the time shifted back in my favor. Yes, I lost an hour of sleep (I actually lost a lot more sleep than that this weekend), but it was worth it last night around 7:30 when it was still light outside.

Do I feel rested and rejuvenated? No. But that's because my child decided to wake me up in the middle of the night like she was three months old again and on a feeding schedule. Today, I will be a zombie (because yes, sleep is that important to me), but at least I got my movie marathon in, and this makes me happy in so many ways. Yes: it's about the little things these days.

I also watched a movie last night with the guy I'm sorta married to but not allowed to talk about online. It's not my typical sparkly vampire/high drama/rom com kind of movie, but he swore up and down I'd love it. And he was *so* right.

I don't recommend a lot of movies on the blog just because they're so subjective, but, if you're anything like me, The Next Three Days will blow your mind.

Have a great week!

Love,

~Leigh~

No comments: