Sunday, November 4, 2007

NaNoWriMo Day 4

Quick update in lieu of Sunday afternoon and the fact that there’s family in town. I just wanted to give a special “shout-out” to the DH I’m not supposed to mention in this blog. If I’m doing 30 days of NaNo, he’s heading for 30 days of Giving.

The other day he handed me a book I’d been wanting to read forever. He’d bought it just for me. Last night as I was climbing into bed I pulled back the sheets and . . . another book from my list! And this morning, he was asking my permission to throw a box away, and he kept asking (but there were people talking so I assumed he didn’t hear me). I stormed into the dining room and almost shouted, “Just throw the stupid box away!” But I followed his eyes to my piano, and there was some music I wanted.

So I have to wonder, what is in store for tomorrow?

Here’s to surprises, and the wonderful DH who spoils me in so many ways.

NaNo Stats:

Time: 2:25pm
1: pieces of chocolate cake consumed
3: pieces of Halloween candy consumed
2,657: number of NaNo words written
47,343: words to go

And yes, I’m behind. As of midnight tonight, I should be at 6,668 words. Well see how that goes. Um, yeah. We’ll see.

No comments: