I’m actually really over-extended at the moment, so thank you Janet for letting me steal this meme so I don’t have to think of something creative to say. I actually like these, though: I like reading them on other sites, and filling them out for myself, because you really learn a lot about people. . . . What can I say? I’m a sucker for useless information. :)
1. How many songs are on your iPod?
I’m not sure, but I do know it’s maxed out. I listen to itunes on my computer, and I have 262 songs uploaded. Don’t ask me to name them, because it’s embarrassing.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Watch the guy I’m sorta married to but not allowed to talk about online flip back and forth from a dozen or so channels, trying to find something decent to watch, but then only getting little snippets of various programs.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Mental Floss. Here’s to useless information.
4. What is your favorite scent?
Anything Vanilla, but I also love “Christmas Tree” smell.
5. If you had been born the opposite sex, what would your parents have named you?
As a girl, I was originally supposed to be Randi (my dad’s name is Randy), so I could totally see me being a Randy, Jr. But then, my brother’s name is Andrew, so maybe I would be Andrew? Weird.
6. What is your theme song?
I Hate You then I Love You, by Celine Dion and Luciano Pavarotti.
I know . . . I’m such a dork.
7. Do you trust easily?
Yes . . . probably to a fault.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Act, especially when I’m mad, but I’m working on that.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes. I have an education-related issue that is consuming my time and wasting everyone else’s.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Not really, I’ve just learned to accept myself the way I am. I’m 5’8” and 125 lbs, which makes me tall and lanky. I have skinny, spider-like monkey arms and am so clumsy—tripping over things and knocking my elbows on door jambs. I’m really goofy, and it’s embarrassing. But then . . . there’s not much I can do about it. It’s why I’m a creepy, reclusive writer. Ha. Kidding. I socialize . . . honest.
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. What websites do you visit daily?
My morning routine: both email accounts, Sarah Desson’s blog, Meg Cabot’s, J.E.’s, The Buzz Girls, Shana’s blog, Teen Fiction Café, an online adjunct loop, a YA writer’s loop, Nerdfighters, local news, and Mental Floss. Then I hit my online classrooms and start working.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Milk, but I’m a dairy enthusiast, so that’s not unusual.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Not tagged . . . I just stole this, but I think Janet is awesome! Entirely her own person; she’s got guts I can only dream of having . . . like getting her nose pierced. :)
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
That New Jason Mraz song: “I’m Yours.” It’s stuck right now . . . like, at this very moment. Otherwise, I’m usually singing Disney songs with baby girl. Last week it was all about some Aladdin.
16. What's your favorite item of clothing?
My Express blue jeans. I don’t leave home without them. (It’s a good thing, too, right?)
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
Sure. As long I can dump some sugar on it, it works.
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
I’m echoing Janet on this: I'd totally pick it up. If no one was around I'd totally keep it. (I’m sorry, but I’m in desperate need of new makeup and mascara and hair color, but I swear I would do something nice for someone later, to “give back.”)
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
20. What should you be doing right now?
Finishing my WIP and catching up on school work.