It’s Friday! Yay!
1. I’ve come to accept the fact that I’m not a morning person. My brain doesn’t seem to come alive until after for some reason, and then, like last night, it doesn’t stop until . Am moderately exhausted this morning, but I did write 2,000 words on my new WIP. Yep, it’s official: I’m writing again. This time it’s an urban fantasy. (Fingers crossed.)
2. Would’ve been asleep earlier than if a freak thunderstorm hadn’t come through last night. There’s nothing like laying in bed, knowing you need to fall asleep, but watching the room flash every time lightning strikes instead. I’m convinced that, when things like that happen, it’s meant for me to experience because I’ll need to write about it one day. Consider it tucked away in my arsenal.
3. Am reading an ARC of Sydney Salter’s new MG novel “Jungle Crossing,” which is due out this fall. Let me tell you,
4. The countdown to Book Expo
5. I’m still missing a washer and dryer. I have one more good laundry day before my new ones will need to be picked up, or I will be heading back to my mom’s. New ones are preferred.
And a bonus #6: I blogged almost every day this week. Go me!
Hope you have a Fantastic Friday!