Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leavin' on a Jet Plane!

Okay Dudes,

This is me waving goodbye!!!

We’re heading to RDU in the morning to catch our flight to NYC. This is the general itinerary (it’s a whirlwind weekend):

Friday: flying and being tour-ons

Saturday: Book Expo America!!! Last time you have to hear it: I’m signing at the WestSide booth (3931) from 2:00-3:00

Sunday: being tour-ons

Monday: flying home (and for me, a suitcase full of dirty laundry to wash)

Hopefully I will recover quickly and have awesome pics to post upon my return. Keep in mind I will be traveling with the guy I’m sorta married to but not allowed to talk about online, who has never flown; a pre-schooler; one indulgent set of grandparents; and two brothers (yes, apparently we picked up another one today).

Good Times. Good Times.

Not only that, but I may self-destruct from being around so much Awesome on Saturday, because I will be surrounded by some of the most amazing people in the industry, and I am a hopeless YA fangirl. (deep breath) Just. Act. Cool. (SQUEEEEE! Ack! Didn’t work!)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Bon Voyage!!

(waves!)

Love,

~Leigh~

1 comment:

cleemckenzie said...

I'm totally green, Leigh. Have a great time at BEA and tell us all about what happens, okay?