Okay, so here are some random things for your Tuesday:
1. We are moved. My legs and feet are not as sore as they were, say, two days ago. Thank God for hot baths and whirlpool jets. I know you’re jealous. Don’t hate me. The guy I’m sorta married to but not allowed to talk about online says he feels like we’re house-sitting. Don’t pinch me, because I don’t want to wake up!
2. My round two revisions on my latest ms are finally done. Now I have to print it out and start round three. Would be great, except 1) at 200 pages (single spaced), I’m afraid I’m going to run out of toner and 2) I only have the paper that’s in my printer. My other reams are packed with our office stuff, and there are like 15 of those boxes. I don’t know where the paper is. I also need envelopes. Grr.
3. I’m reading Sarah MacLean’s The Season (a little more than halfway through), and let me tell you: It’s Awesome. I *heart* it. I literally had to make myself go to bed last night and not keep reading. Also, Sydney Salter’s Jungle Crossing ARC arrived yesterday. I’m excited about this one, too, because I don’t read a lot of MG novels, even though I’ve written one (I’m pathetic, I know).
4. It’s raining here right now. I’m kind of glad, because when it’s sunny outside I feel guilty for grading papers inside when I could be out enjoying the day. I will be v. productive today. (Good thing, too, because if I’m caught up with everything by Thursday, I’m taking an afternoon off to watch Twilight . . . again).
5. Congrats to Melissa Walker whose latest novel, Lovestruck Summer, releases today! I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy, because I loved her Violet series. Plus, as a fellow NC YA Writer, we’re kindred spirits. Happy Release Day Melissa!
Have a fabulous day!