Friday, November 13, 2009

Fact(s) on Friday!

1. Still incredibly busy. As in . . . the last three nights in a row I’ve been putting in seriously late hours (in addition to daytime hours . . . my most productive time has been 11:30-2am). Yuck. The good news? This won’t last forever. The best news? Even though this was probably, by definition, the worst week I’ve ever had in terms of emails/papers to grade/discussions to answer . . . it turned out okay because I have a great guy who I’m sorta married to but not allowed to talk about online who handled dinner and dishes ALL WEEK LONG. (sigh) I *heart* him.

2. I’m a faithful follower of Project Runway. We’re down to the final three, and I don’t have a favorite. Where are the Christians and Santinos and Austin Scarletts this season? I think I’m leaning towards Irena, but I have such a love/hate relationship with her. Love the clothes/style . . . hate the snarkiness.

3. I finally upgraded my laptop with MS Office 2007. I have no clue what I was waiting for. I LOVE the new features in MS Word. This makes me a nerd, I know. I accept that.

4. I’ve become kind of a chocolate/candy snob. I totally discriminate. How do I know this? I had a Hershey’s chocolate bar on the counter all week and never touched it. I’m a Cadbury’s girl. And Halloween candy? We bought mini-packs of Skittles and Starbursts to give out and ended up with some left over. Now there’s a pile of yellow and orange Sarbursts in the cabinet, because apparently I don’t like them. I only eat the pink and red. And Skittles? Only the red and purple.

At one time I was an equal opportunity candy consumer. No more. I wonder what this means. Life’s too short? I’m too picky?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
~Leigh~

No comments: