Sunday, November 28, 2010

Friday Five . . . on Sunday

I found a free minute (five minutes?) so I’m updating. It’s safe to say blogging will be sporadic throughout the holidays (in case you haven’t already noticed).

1. I think my sore throat/cold/cough is *finally* gone. Seriously. The sore throat and cough lasted about three weeks. Am happy to see it go.

2. We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I took two full days off to spend time with family and get some things done around the house. This means two classes didn’t see their essays graded. I apologize. Sort of. At any rate, I’ll have a busy Monday through Wednesday trying to play “catch up.”

3. Most of our decorations are up for Christmas. We have to put our real tree up downstairs, but everything else looks *so* festive. We’ve taken a few drives to see Christmas lights, and the Christmas radio station is running 24 hours of Christmas music from now until the 25th. Best. Season. Ever.

4. I’m still writing/revising and working on a few personal writing projects. I’ll have some easy weeks around Christmas, so I’m hoping to get some of these knocked out.

5. If you’re participating in NaNoWriMo, you only have a few days left to meet your deadline! If you don’t make it, though, I hope you’ll keep writing through December. There are no two, more satisfying words than “The End.” At least, not to me. But that could be the OCD talking. :)

I hope you had an awesome holiday weekend!

Love,

~Leigh~

1 comment:

cleemckenzie said...

You're so brave, Leigh. Tackling NaNo during the holiday season seems daunting to me. Congratulations.