Friday, November 12, 2010

Quick Update

I’m stepping back into the land of the living. Sort of. It started with a 36-hour stomach virus last Monday, and evolved into a full-fledged cold: sinus headaches, congestion, sore throat, cough (cough, cough). Seriously. The Guy I’m Sorta Married To But Not Allowed To Talk About Online is about ready to rent an apartment until I’m better.

Which will be . . . ? Um, any day now. Seriously. And Robitussin Cough and Cold? You suck. Truly.

I also had a pile of papers to grade this week. As in . . . four classes’ worth. I have to wrap up the last few this morning, and then I can move on to discussion boards. I have some other projects going on, so I’d *really* like to have Saturday and Sunday free (in the words of Delia from THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER: Please, God, I’m begging you).

In the meantime, I’m leaving you with a link to Janet Gurtler’s Thinking on Thursday blog, because really? She says it all, and so much better than I ever could.

Pay her a visit over here!

Have a Great Weekend!

Love,

~Leigh~

No comments: