Thursday, November 15, 2007

NaNoWriMo Day 15

Today’s the halfway point! I should be at 25,000 words tonight (if all goes well). As inspired as I was yesterday, I finished about 200 words short of my daily quota. The good news is, that it is cold and rainy (it finally feels like fall) and a perfect day for staying in and writing (or watching a good movie, which, of course I’d be doing if I didn’t have a goal to meet). And as warm and sunny as it was yesterday, I was shocked to go out today and see that suddenly the world is full of yellows, oranges and reds.

Short and sweet and a very late post today.

Time: 4:25pm

24,105: NaNo words written
25,895: words to go

*Tomorrow’s post will be especially exciting, because I will have written more words than I need to write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The good news is, that it is cold and rainy..."

I told you winter was coming!