Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NaNoWriMo Day 27

I’m doing so well with these late entries this week, aren’t I? The bad news is I’m still feeling pretty pathetic. The good news is I *think* today is the last day of it, which means tomorrow should be better, right? I hope so.

Our schedules have been crazy because of sickness and crankiness, so I didn’t get to write as much last night as I wanted, so I ended up a few hundred words short of yesterday’s quota. The good news is, I was able to do a little “padding” earlier today, and managed to catch back up. I have about 1300 words to write tonight.

I really need to write about double that, because I’d *like* to turn this thing in early, and not have to scramble around at midnight on Friday trying to get it submitted. I’ll have to remember that for next year.

So, yeah, sorry about another *un-inspiring* entry. I guess the moral of the story is um, stick with it and good things will happen? Yeah, that sounds great!

Time: 4:35pm

2: bowls of ice-cream consumed
2: loads of laundry done
3: really cranky people in the house

43,677: NaNo words written
6323: words to go


*You’d think since I was this close to finishing I could pull something amazing and get it all done tonight, right? I know. Not happening

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 cranky people in the house.. Did you guys watch Christmas with the Kranks last night or something?

Leigh Brescia said...

Ha! Only part of it.