Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Birthday Shout-Out

Happy Thursday!

Just taking some time out from my busy week to wish my other half a Happy Birthday!

The big 3-0.



(sigh)

I’m happy he hit that milestone before me.

If you read and enjoyed One Wish, you can thank him, because when we were struggling college students and madly in lust, it was he who stated:

“I wish you would shut up about writing a book and just do it already.”

(sigh) I heart him.

Sometimes we need that fire lit under our tails. The guy who I’m sorta married to but not allowed to talk about online is that fire.

Happy Birthday!!

Love,
~Leigh~

1 comment:

Shana Norris said...

Happy birthday to Leigh's husband! It's always good for a writer to have someone around to tell her to shut up and get her butt in the chair. ;)