Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas!

Here is what “Santa” brought me:

A puppy who likes to pee on my floor and chew my moldings and jump off the back of my couch like SuperPup. But she’s a sweet little shelter dog, so we’re working on it.

Some CD’s.

Lots of gift cards (which is awesome because I have muchos libros to buy).

Some clothes (including a great black sweater from my aunt and a black coat from my grandma, both of which I’ve been wearing non-stop, minus laundry day. Because black is my favorite color and they know me so well.) A black belt (not the karate kind) and a black purse from my mom.

Some makeup and jewelry, etc. A great new wallet.

The Twilight Game.

And even though the guy I’m sorta married to but not allowed to talk about online and I had a spending limit for each other, he totally blew it by buying me a new laptop.

I’m so spoiled.

How about you? What did you get for Christmas?

No comments: