Friday, August 27, 2010

Ruby Rush

So it’s kind of obvious, based on my revisions post last week, that I’m in kind of a funk. Regular readers of this blog know that when I’m annoyed or stressed the first thing I reach for is a pair of scissors.

And then I start chopping.

This actually comes from when I was a struggling grad student with no money. If I wanted a trim, I had to do it myself. Well, I’ve become braver over the years. I mean, it’s just hair, right? It grows.

So what did I do Tuesday night? Found myself irritated and frustrated and angry at the world in general. Grabbed a pair of scissors. Lopped off quite a few inches. And now, thanks to Feria R68 Ruby Rush I am (once again) a red-head. Auburn head? Whatever. I blind in the sunlight, and that’s all that matters.

Pictures to prove that I am not ashamed of anything I have done:






Do I feel better now? *Absolutely*

Currently listening to: “Dream” by The Cranberries.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
~Leigh~

No comments: