Or maybe not, because ABC Family is showing reruns of:
1. Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I officially have a back-up plan!
I mean, how cool would it be to zap the living room clean? Have dinner on the table in five seconds? Piles of papers graded in under a minute? Yeah, I could deal.
Now, I have *always* liked Melissa Joan Hart, starting with:
2. Clarissa Explains it All. Was there ever a cooler show? And why didn’t I have a cute next door neighbor climbing into my second-floor window?
And then there’s. . . .
3. Holiday in Handcuffs. Yes, it’s a cheesy Made for TV Christmas movie.
And maybe I shouldn’t admit that Mario Lopez is what sold me, but it has *easily* become one of my Christmas favorites. So Slay Me. (Sleigh Me?) (groans).
And then there’s the Holiday in Handcuffs knockoff for year-round:
4. My Fake Fiance. Which I just saw for the first time (on Hulu) a few weeks ago. And then I watched it again. And again. And (coughs) again.
And yes: another cheesy Made for TV movie. But I loved it. Seriously. But it could have something to do with. . . .
Which brings me to Melissa and Joey’s new sitcom:
5. Um . . . Melissa and Joey. Which I have been watching faithfully for the last few weeks and is kind of funny and includes two of my favorite Made for TV people.
I mean, we have neurotic and adorable and someone I can totally relate to:
And. . . .
Need I say more? Didn't think so.
Have a Great Weekend!