Friday, January 28, 2011

Quick Update


I'm coming off another insane work week (I swear, by Friday my eyeballs are ready to fall out), so today's update will be quick.

First, in light of the news of the 25-year anniversary of the Challenger disaster, let me recommend TAKING OFF by Jenny Moss, which tells the story of Annie, who meets Christa McAuliffe and takes a road trip to see the launch. I got to read one of Jenny's earlier drafts, and this is *such* a great story. Go here to check it out!

Also, there's still time to enter the L. K. Madigan Feast of Awesome Giveaway. Go here for more info!

Love . . . Peace . . . You know. I'm going to try to get some quick edits in before I have to start working for real. I love and appreciate my day job, but I hate the time it takes away from writing.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Love,

~Leigh~

No comments: